Lower Limb Orthotics
Lower limb orthotic bracing supports the hip, knee, ankle and foot.
Why would you need a lower limb orthotic?
What do we do?
- post-operative healing
- trauma or stroke
- sport related injury
- muscular/skeletal and neurological disorders
- osteo and rheumatoid arthritis
Examples of Lower limb orthotics are listed below.
- Orthopro has extensive experience with many types of lower limb problems such as; drop foot, cerebral palsy, spina bifida, polio, arthritis and other conditions.
- We pride ourselves in using some of the most advanced Orthotic designs to provide our clients with fit-for-purpose Orthotics
- Following a comprehensive assessment of the client's requirements, measurements and/or a cast is taken.
- An off the shelf item may be appropriate, if not we will custom design and fit.
- We make conventional, and light weight carbon/glass fibre orthotics in house.
- Orthopro can do fittings and adjustments quickly while you wait.